Things we're reading today include ...
- Libor trial: UBS bosses told staff to rig rates, Tom Hayes claimed
- City of London's growth to outstrip the rest of the UK
- Contactless drives 10% rise in cards
- Women run just 2% of US fund assets
- Lloyds loses bid to force investors to sell back high-interest bonds
- Hedge fund boss Paulson gives Harvard record $400 million
- Insurers' outsourcing obsession can turn a bad dream into a nightmare
- Is Warren Buffett's crown as the king of investors beginning to slip?
- Unscrupulous banks should be sent on a correspondents' course
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...