Things we're reading today include ...
- Hats off to Swiss regulators for putting HSBC in its place
- HSBC to pay £28m after money laundering investigation
- Swiss drop HSBC money laundering inquiry
- Costly bank transfer fees cost businesses £2bn
- Greece delays IMF payment, PM to brief angry parliament
- Lloyds to be hit with record fine for PPI failings
- Barclays banker's 10 crazy commandments for summer interns
- Tom Hayes Libor trial: Senior UBS staff knew about rigging'
- SEC probing whether activist investors secretly acted jointly: source
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...