Things we're reading today include ...
- Small Talk: Financial technology can rejuvenate Britain – and be a force for good
- The lessons from Quindell, or how investors can save millions and sleep safely
- Swiss banks step up battle for Asia's super-rich
- P2P ‘land grab’ draws more than 100 startups
- City fraud cases fall as cutbacks hamper SFO
- RBS bosses ordered to go out and meet small firms
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...