Things we're reading today include ...
- Taiwan bank trials face-recognition ATM
- Warren Raises Alarm Over Encrypted Bank Messaging System
- UK’s oldest private bank C. Hoare & Co finally goes digital
- Japanese bank Nomura just wiped out a load of traders
- Co-op set to escape misconduct fines from regulators
- Clydesdale pushes on with float despite more PPI scandal costs
- Referrals for bank-jilted small firms still conspicuously absent
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...