Things we're reading today include ...
- Bosses earn '183 times average worker'
- ECB doubles time for banks’ risk review
- Quarter of bankers still under pressure to mis-sell
- P2P lenders widen access for investors
- UK’s P2P lenders turn attention to Asia
- Insurers charge 'eye-watering' fees
- Record wave of finance workers want to move job
- Bob Diamond makes surprise Wall Street return
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...