Things we're reading today include ...
- A look inside Mondo, a bank that's just an app
- Chinese farmer swindles thousands of dollars by opening fake bank
- Matthias Kröner CEO of Fidor Bank: Why isn't bitcoin being executed by banks?
- There may be no sudden fallout from China’s crash – but give it time
- Increase reserves and shelve Dodd-Frank
- China shadow banks appeal for bailout
- British banks outpace Euro rivals in rush to sell off unwanted loans
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...