Things we're reading today include ...
- A Bank for People Who Hate Banks
- Bank of England analysts believe Twitter could help predict a bank run, early signs of unemployment data and market movements
- In Germany, 60 conservative MPs oppose Merkel course on Greece
- How three internships cost an American bank $15m
- Zopa lobbies for peer-to-peer loans to go in pension pots
- Wells Fargo adding car loan branches to boost less risky lending
- Nationwide says George Osborne's bank surcharge will cost it £300 million
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...