Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank of England probes insurers' cyber defences
- Wake up, Whitehall: Lazard isn’t the only advisory shop
- Promontory settles over StanChart probe
- Andy Murray goes on crowdfunding spree
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley to form data company: WSJ
- Greece debt crisis: German Chancellor Angela Merkel suffers biggest revolt yet, but bailout passes
- Ashley Madison client data 'leaked'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...