Things we're reading today include ...
- China just uncovered a $64 billion 'underground bank'
- Deutsche Bank tests password-free mobile security
- We'd support HSBC leaving London, says Standard Life
- Chinese brokerage's shares plunge after CEO disappears
- Cyber theft hits one in five consumers
- Inadequate dirty money regulation 'leaves UK open to terror funds': report
- Traffic-light bank account rating could help us stay out of the red
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...