Things we're reading today include ...
- Five ways you'll be 'sacked' by your bank – and it's only getting worse
- Why did the Bank of China terrorism finance case tank?
- Bank of Ireland bans counter withdrawals of less than 700 euros
- I've got 1million more TalkTalk account details to sell on web, says hacker
- Diamond Bank Urges Customers To Embrace Digital Banking
- Square: misshapes
- Europe’s investment banks lose ground
- Bonus reforms to come under glare of FSB
- Nordea looks at suing Volkswagen for losses
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...