Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank's Shrunken Ambition
- Top Bank Stocks to Buy In 2016
- Sell everything ahead of stock market crash, say RBS economists
- Bankers' bonuses to come with strings attached even if they move companies
- Banks charge small firms extra £4bn on top of standard fees for money transfers
- Goldman Sachs throws support behind IEX exchange application
- On balance, companies would rather not show debt
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...