Things we're reading today include ...
- 'Flash crash' trader begins fight against extradition to US
- G20 plays by the book as unnerved markets crave succour
- Regulators seek more detail on EU deal
- Clydesdale warns: Brexit could drive up borrowing costs
- Lloyds Bank to cut 1,755 jobs and shut 26 branches
- Bank of England would try to limit impact of a Brexit on UK economy
- 'Shocking delay' into HBOS probe needs thorough response, MPs warn
- Glass half empty: the latest figures make it hard to be optimistic about the economy | Greg Jericho
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...