Things we're reading today include ...
- Ten biggest bank scandals have cost £53bn in fines
- How monitoring behaviour could unmask the fraudsters
- Exclusive: Bank of Italy conducting supervisory inspection at Bank of China offices
- Spanish former top banker arrested
- The history of getting round the taxman
- Italy sets up bank rescue fund
- Goldman Sachs to pay $5bn for its role in the 2008 financial crisis
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...