Things we're reading today include ...
- The bad smell hovering over the global economy
- SEC faces opposition to trading rules rejig
- The dark side of Uber: why the sharing economy needs tougher rules | Greg Jericho
- Greece considers proposal to unblock bailout review talks
- RBS pulls back fossil fuel investments as green deals grow
- The nonagenarian taking on home lenders
- Ed Miliband: Panama Papers show that wealth doesn’t trickle down. It gets stashed
- Britain ‘killed’ in trade talks if it left EU, says French minister
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...