Things we're reading today include ...
- How money has been made over the years
- US bank revenues fall by most since 2011
- Goldman Sachs' slump extends to four quarters as net revenue plummets
- Finance leaders call for fintech forum
- Offshore in central London: the curious case of 29 Harley Street | Oliver Bullough
- Plans to stop collecting data on wealthiest 1% in UK criticised by IFS
- Panama Papers: US launches criminal inquiry into tax avoidance claims
- Carney feels 'duty' to speak on Brexit
- Herdfunding: how the internet is raising money for farms
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...