Things we're reading today include ...
- Metro Bank stems losses to £7.9m in first update since IPO
- Hackers jailed over SpyEye virus that robbed bank accounts worldwide
- Iran must pay for terrorist attacks
- Investors pull $15bn from hedge funds
- Harriet Tubman will appear on $20 bill, leaving Alexander Hamilton on $10
- Worldpay eyes pay-as-you-go for UK SMEs
- Money laundering targeted by new plans
- Deutsche Börse-LSE plan to unite clearing
- US criminal probe into Panama Papers
- Amex profits dip amid rivalry with banks
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...