Things we're reading today include ...
- Keep quiet on Brexit or face consequences, UK bank staff warned
- Atom Bank launches app-only savings account for iPhones
- Barclays in $320m Asia wealth unit sale
- Dimon warns on undermining US banks
- Barclays backs UK launch of Circle money transfer app
- Iceland's leader resigns, first casualty of Panama Papers
- Panama Papers reveal offshore secrets of China’s red nobility
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...