Things we're reading today include ...
- Why are old banks hooking up with younger models?
- Labor calls for banking and financial services royal commission
- Europe's banks under scrutiny as regulators look into Panama Papers
- Cyber fraudsters reap $2.3 billion through email wire-transfer scams
- JPMorgan urges investors to vote down break-up proposal
- Japan's economic plan 'backfiring' as yen surges
- FCA asks firms to check for Panama link
- Former Barclays trader alleges bosses knew of Libor fix
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...