Things we're reading today include ...
- Antonio Banderas to star in Hollywood's first crowdfunded movie
- The City would have a strong hand to play post-Brexit
- Banks cull accounts in fight against corruption
- Financial messaging service SWIFT says banks responsible for own cybersecurity
- George Osborne says Treasury is planning for Brexit
- 'Dangerous' payday loans join guns and drugs on Google's banned ad list
- Cracks are appearing in fintech lenders
- Italy must choose between the euro and its own economic survival
- David Cameron to introduce new corporate money-laundering offence
- Barclays to launche contactless payment app for Android
- Ex-Barclays banker revealed as pleading guilty to Libor rigging
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...