Things we're reading today include ...
- Brexit poses global financial risk, Bank of England warns
- HSBC pays out £1bn to settle US sub-prime lender fraud claim
- Bank governor Mark Carney clashes with Vote Leave over EU
- A third of UK businesses think Brexit would be bad for economy
- Barclays says £721m lawsuit by financier is misconceived
- Airbnb gets $1 billion debt facility from U.S. banks: source
- Lloyds backed by Supreme Court in £1bn bondholders case
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...