Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Boerse wins investor support for London Stock Exchange merger
- Australia's big banks team up to challenge Apple on mobile payment apps
- Hedge funds see $20.7bn outflows in June
- Credit card firms ignore persistent debt, says FCA
- Virgin Money profits boom as customers splurge on credit cards
- Natwest and RBS may charge firms to hold deposits
- What's the 'social bank of mum and dad'?
- Digital divide
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...