Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank boss tells staff to think like a tech firm, if they keep their jobs
- HSBC retail head sees more bank partnerships with financial tech firms
- UK regulators seen as fintech friendly
- Chancellor dismantles key Osborne pledge to cut corporation tax
- Bitcoin technology offers hacker protection
- Bank of England has given Hammond £40bn of splurging room, economist says
- EU seeks Barroso 'clarifications' on role at Goldman Sachs
- Inside the Bank of England's vaults: can cash survive?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...