Things we're reading today include ...
- SEC charges fund manager Cooperman with insider trading
- Want to be fabulously wealthy? Here's the degree you'll need
- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg pledges $3bn to rid the world of all disease
- Brexit provides an obvious solution to the Royal Bank of Scotland's Williams & Glyn headache
- Wall Street executives warn Brexit could hurt City
- FCA drops plan to probe insurers’ use of big data
- Senators push Wells Fargo CEO on pay clawbacks after bogus accounts
- Banks fear chill wind of ‘passport’ freeze
- Almost 5,500 finance firms use passports to access single market
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...