Things we're reading today include ...
- Blockchain becomes more than just hype
- Brexit makes China keener to strike a trade deal with Britain, says ambassador
- Some banks are too complex to break up
- Why RBS may be facing its most damaging scandal yet
- Sterling likely to fall further, predicts new Bank of England policymaker
- City grandee in U-turn over peer-to-peer
- Former Barclays boss Bob Diamond steps up to interim chairman at Atlas Mara
- Russian bank VTB mulls a shift away from London
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...