Things we're reading today include ...
- ING plans to shed 7,000 jobs, invest in digital platform
- Clinton expected to hit Wells Fargo in speech on 'bad corporate actors'
- The City of London will be fine after Brexit – and a vengeful Europe would be shooting itself in the foot
- Deutsche Bank races against time to reach U.S. settlement
- No money
- Deutsche Bank defended by German firms
- Big banks lack capital markets fintech
- Deutsche Bank braces for another pivotal week
- FCA’s crackdown on individuals bears fruits
- Why is Deutsche Bank now the biggest worry in the financial world?
- If elected, Clinton under pressure to appoint tough Wall Street sheriffs
- Wealth of people in their 30s has 'halved in a decade'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...