Things we're reading today include ...
- The millennial mood in the City after Brexit
- Wonga admits double-charging customers
- Central banks are hitting global trade just like Donald Trump, say former Bank of England officials
- ING to cut 5,800 jobs in digital plan
- Big banks miss out on fintech push
- Apple launches Apple Pay payment service in Russia
- Forgotten your password? Mastercard lets you pay with a selfie
- ING plans to shed 7,000 jobs, invest in digital platform
- Clinton expected to hit Wells Fargo in speech on 'bad corporate actors'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...