Things we're reading today include ...
- Exclusive: Morgan Stanley cuts bankers, bonuses as deals, IPOs stall - sources
- Worldpay founder to launch challenger bank
- Five signs this week that the UK economy is thriving post-Brexit
- Marine Le Pen’s nerve-jangling plans to revive the French franc
- UK companies would cope with 'hard Brexit', says Fitch boss
- Bharti Airtel opens banks in mobile phone shops
- City lobbying group drops demand for EU ‘passport’’
This week's Economist:
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...