Things we're reading today include ...
- Former HBOS manager found guilty of corruption and fraud
- Former top City regulator joins Standard Chartered
- JPMorgan in push to mine customer data
- Bank of England pumps £5bn into firms and £20bn into banks to keep interest rates down
- UniCredit capital warning spooks investors
- MasterCard wins ruling in battle over card fees
- City lobby group comes out fighting for global Brexit in dramatic u-turn
- Libor trader Tom Hayes launches appeal against conviction based on Asperger's syndrome
- Fixed income trading primed for evolutionary leap
- Deutsche Bank fined by regulators over money laundering claims
- Deutsche Bank to pay £340 million to NY regulator over Russian 'mirror trades'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...