Things we're reading today include ...
- Australia’s big banks hit by $6.2bn levy in budget cash grab
- $14 billion wiped off big banks as new levy, fines add to pain
- Germany welcomes Chinese investment in financial firms
- RBS cuts hundreds of technology jobs
- Former Lloyds bosses to face October court date over shareholder HBOS lawsuit
- Barclays boss set for shareholder grilling at AGM
- Who’s banking whom in cryptoland?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...