Things we're reading today include ...
- Fintech: the second wave of challenger banks
- Lloyds boss Antonio Horta-Osorio said to be hunting for new job ahead of AGM
- RBS bosses face ‘brutal grilling’ at banking giant’s AGM
- SoFi plans to apply for a bank charter in the next month
- Barclays boss Jes Staley publicly apologises over whistleblowing scandal
- US regulator warns Europe to tread carefully on euro clearing
- Noel Edmonds seeks £50m damages for HBOS fraud
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...