Things we're reading today include ...
- Banks 'must show action' in fraud cases
- Cyber attack could spark lawsuits but not against Microsoft
- Noel Edmonds accuses Lloyds of 'foot dragging' over HBOS payouts
- JP Morgan buys Dublin office with room for 1,000 staff
- Ant Financial stalls IPO plan as buying spree continues
- Ten top American fraudsters
- Mashreq CEO foresees branchless future for UAE bank
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...