Things we're reading today include ...
- City banks could move at least 9,000 jobs from UK due to Brexit
- Starling Bank unveils real-time mobile payments
- Why the future of banking is mobile-only
- UK finance watchdog criticised for "absurd" spend on new logo virtually identical to old one
- Trump review of Wall Street rules to be done in stages: sources
- ICE turns to atomic clock for time-stamping trades
- U.S. regulators look at Volcker Rule, a sign they hear Wall Street
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...