Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank foresees 4,000 UK jobs to be shifted to the EU after Brexit
- Standard Chartered's profit surge eclipsed by lack of dividend
- Australia's Commonwealth Bank accused of massive money-laundering breaches
- PwC fined for Merrill Lynch compliance failure
- US regulator mulls banking rule reform
- Banks strong enough to cope well through a slowdown, says Moody's
- Square beats expectations on higher transactions
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...