Things we're reading today include ...
- Santander blocked trans woman's bank account because she 'sounded like a man'
- Why are Britain’s banks blaming customers for online banking fraud?
- Bank of England covered up failed WW1 loan deal
- Worldpay agrees £9.3bn tie-up with Vantiv
- Standard Life chief brushes off outflows as merger edges closer
- Bank of England fears flood of EU firms could swamp its staff
- Banks join forces to crack down on fraudsters
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...