Things we're reading today include ...
- Why banks will share your financial secrets
- Deutsche Bank hands bank records of Trump affiliates to Robert Mueller
- The ‘bank’ message that cost a student £5,400 of her loan money
- Why a hard Brexit for financial services is unlikely
- Stress test the world economy to nip future crises in the bud, says ex-Fed guru
- Bitcoin futures trading begins on CBOE exchange in Chicago
- European financial regulators move to mitigate Brexit threat
- Top of the flops: the year’s worst customer service errors
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...