Things we're reading today include ...
- Bitcoin lottery launches in Ireland
- Top 10 Retail Banking Trends and Predictions for 2018
- Tandem’s Takeover of Harrods Bank Approved by Bank of England
- BNY Mellon freezes $22 billion in Kazakhstan assets: source
- Bank's olive branch increases chance of Brexit deal City can live with
- Custom Brexit deal for the City could exist after all, Carney tells MPs
- UK to give temporary waivers to EU banks to keep them in London post Brexit
- BoE’s Carney: bespoke Brexit deal is possible for financial services
- UK City regulators turn on Brexit charm offensive
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...