Things we're reading today include ...
- Britain's digital banks: profitable or just popular?
- Democrats Slam Wall Street Regulator’s Decision on Bank Oversight
- Russia's Globex Bank Says Hackers Targeted Its SWIFT Computers
- Bitcoin: Should we care about its price?
- Clydesdale Bank faces legal action over alleged mis-selling of loans
- Bitcoin slips below $14,000, down 30 percent from record peak
- Revealed: The 10 highest-paying jobs of 2017
- Cost of global disasters 'jumps to $306bn in 2017'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...