Things we're reading today include ...
- Brazil's first online bank ramps up innovation
- Behind the rusty vault doors of an abandoned Alabama bank
- The survival hopes of big banks may rest on machines
- Big banks putting UK's free-to-use ATM network at risk, warns peer
- Mastercard to repurchase up to $4 billion of its shares
- Confusion reigns as banks scramble to price FX, bond research under EU markets revamp
- Buying into India's digital payments market
- Dangerous milk: Blockchain makes sure your baby gets real milk
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...