Things we're reading today include ...
- Tapping into India's digital payments revolution
- Bank of England mulls ordering banks to raise buffers against disorderly Brexit
- Deutsche Bank's €710bn asset management arm gets pre-IPO makeover
- Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller
- Bitcoin surges above $12,000 to record high on relentless demand
- UK group adds bitcoin to cross-border payment service
- Questions remain over the FCA inquiry into RBS
- Banks should end unplanned overdraft charges, charity says
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...