Things we're reading today include ...
- After 12 years at the helm, two bank CEOs ponder the future
- Which Brexit for the financial industry?
- Road to bitcoin ETF paved with red tape
- Alibaba founder says will "seriously consider" HK listing
- Brexit: EU 'surprised' at UK no-deal planning concerns
- CES 2018: Kodak soars on KodakCoin and Bitcoin mining plans
- JP Morgan's Dimon dials back on Bitcoin 'fraud' comments
- Bitcoin blip
- MPs slam Barclays for halting compensation for alleged credit card mis-selling victims
- Deutsche Bank: nichts neues
- Fund managers say bitcoin ETF proposals withdrawn due to SEC concern
- ‘Open banking’: radical shake-up, or a threat to your private data?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...