Things we're reading today include ...
- Do Consumers Really Want to Bank With Amazon?
- Why do banks take different approaches to fraud?
- City hiring to rumble on despite Brexit as Bitcoin boom creates jobs
- Customers can go hang at RBS, where profit is the only motive | Kevin McKenna
- US banks suffer 20% jump in credit card losses
- 'World's richest 1% get 82% of the wealth', says Oxfam
- Monzo to phase out popular prepaid cards by April
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...