Things we're reading today include ...
- Davos explained: In 90 seconds
- Davos: 9 memorable moments from the World Economic Forum's history
- South Korea to ban cryptocurrency traders from using anonymous bank accounts
- More small businesses should be protected from bad banking, City watchdog says
- UBS to start moving City jobs 'early this year' ahead of Brexit
- UK banking watchdog defends anti-money-laundering oversight
- 'Richest 1% get 82% of wealth'
- Forty-two people hold the same wealth as half the world, Oxfam says
- Do Consumers Really Want to Bank With Amazon?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...