Things we're reading today include ...
- Mortgage approvals by UK banks 'falling off a cliff'
- World Bank chief economist Paul Romer steps down
- Bank of America, Citigroup reviewing the use of credit cards to buy bitcoin
- 50 Cent forgot he had a stash of Bitcoin now worth $8m
- Bank of England payments glitch causes delays for wholesale bank transactions
- JP Morgan boss warns it could move 4,000 jobs without Brexit progress
- Bitcoin draws calls for more regulation at Davos
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...