Happy New Year, and here's what we're reading today ...
- Last chance saloon for Deutsche Bank as investors eye full-year results
- Dealing with an existential question: What is a bank?
- Bank of England could issue its own Bitcoin-style currency within a year cutting out the need for high street banks
- PwC ‘fell short’ on averting one of the biggest US bank collapses
- Europe begins countdown to day of the Mifid
- Global business confidence at record high - but Brexit uncertainty weighs heavily on British companies
- Financial services among worst for UK gender pay gap
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...