Things we're reading today include ...
- Big four banks expected to cut 20,000 jobs in 2018 as technology replaces humans
- UBS Libor 'chats were company policy'
- Bank branch closures: How one town has coped
- Bankers work around the clock to iron out EU finance reforms
- US blocks sale of Moneygram to China's Ant Financial
- Launch of 'Mifid II' does not mean mission accomplished, City warned
- Ex-UBS trader fights to overturn FCA City ban over Libor-rigging
- Last chance saloon for Deutsche Bank as investors eye full-year results
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...