Things we're reading today include ...
- UK banks facing further big hits for US fines, PPI payouts, and Carillion collapse
- RBS looks to be in the money – but looming fine may put paid to that
- Eyes wide shut: the $1.8 billion Indian bank fraud that went unnoticed
- A crucial year for City's IPO market as EU exit looms
- Former RBS director to chair UK's largest student digs company
- India's federal investigators close bank branch at heart of fraud
- Central bank chief detained after raid
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...