Things we're reading today include ...
- BANK OF AMERICA: Theresa May's Brexit plan is 'not possible'
- RBS misled MPs in customer mistreatment scandal, Labour claims
- Investec bosses hand leadership over to 'next generation' of co-chiefs
- Commonwealth Bank profit falls amid money-laundering scandal
- The last thing you ever need to read about blockchain | First Dog on the Moon
- Bitcoin falls below $6,000
- Bond bears smell blood, others claw for buying opportunity
- System outages leave retail investors fuming
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...