Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank web apps are the "most vulnerable" to getting hacked, new research says
- Blockchain to disrupt Swiss hold on global bank system, Moody's says
- Wall Street still has lessons to learn about overworked staff
- BofA profit beats estimates on higher interest rates, loan growth
- HSBC announces private banking shake-up
- Pay package of BlackRock’s Larry Fink rises a tenth to $28m
- President Trump hits out at Russian and Chinese currency devaluations
- ECB asks Deutsche Bank to gauge investment banking exit costs: source
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...