Things we're reading today include ...
- Ant Financial’s $150bn valuation belies glaring risks for investors
- Lloyds boss wields axe again with 1,200 job cuts and 49 branch closures
- RBS to pay up to £3.5bn into pension scheme ahead of switching on 'ring fence'
- Barclays eyes move into cryptocurrency trading
- Australia's AMP misled corporate watchdog for almost a decade: inquiry hears
- Australia government says banking executives responsible for misconduct could face jail
- Bank web apps are the "most vulnerable" to getting hacked, new research says
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...