Things we're reading today include ...
- Larry Summers just obliterated the Fed's bank stress tests with a single sentence
- TSB could face fine for system outage and potential data breach
- Australia has been conned by financial regulators. And now we'll pay the price | Lindsay David
- Wells Fargo CEO's pay details spark pushback by some employees
- Banking royal commission: 'Commercial interests' trumped the interests of consumers, ANZ admits – live
- Brexit: Five steps to understanding the EU customs union
- 'I shouldn't have to police Facebook'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...